- This event has passed.
MECCE Project Canada Regional Hub Launch
June 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Monitoring & Evaluating Climate Communication and Education Regional Hub Launch
There is an urgent need to increase the quality and quantity of climate change communication and education (CCE) globally across education, government, civil society, business, media, and communications sectors.
The Monitoring and Evaluating Climate Communication and Education (MECCE) Project is an international research partnership advancing global climate literacy and action through increased quality and quantity of CCE. Our research targets education at all life stages, across sectors, and at local through to intergovernmental levels.
Our partnership team includes over 80 scholars and organizations, including an Advisory Committee comprised of GEM Report, IPCC, UNESCO, and UNFCCC. We are a project of the Sustainability and Education Policy Network (SEPN), an internationally recognized leader in sustainability and climate change education policy research. Visit www.sepn.ca for more information.
JOIN A MECCE PROJECT REGIONAL HUB
The benefits of being a member of the Hub for your region include:
- Sharing your expertise on quality CCE in your national, regional, and cultural context
- Contributing to CCE indicator development to enable greater CCE tracking and target-setting, in your country and globally
- Participating in discussions with researchers, practitioners, and organizations active in CCE in your region
- Being among the first to receive access to the MECCE Project’s data, online and print materials, and event invitations
- We are launching the Canadian Regional Hub on June 17 at 2pm EDT.
Learn more about the MECCE Project and how you can get involved with our exciting, growing network! Membership is open to anyone with an interest in achieving the MECCE project goals.
Contact nicola.chopin(at)usask.ca if you have any questions.